[LMB] OT: automotive, was OT: Gender Roles , figures

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:13:02 BST 2021

There was a brief event,  when I  joined the Demoly( a junior  club of the
Masons)in a military base in Bad Constatt, we where riding in a brand new
1976 Cadillac limousine when we got stuck in  narrow intersection in a
small town in route between Stuttgart and Munich. The German drivers were
extremely annoyed because we blocked traffic while people figured how to
extricate the Cadillac. We got out and directed a multi-puoint turn around
under the cacophony of car horns. Frankly I thought it was as funny as
hell. At the time I thought importing American Land Yachts stupid.
 I dropped out of Demolay soon after. Not because of the Cadillac fiasco,
but because I found their rituals silly.