[LMB] OT: Names with *a.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:42:07 BST 2021

Well, Akira kurosawa is a guy. He did "Seven Samurai", "Rashomon " etc.
And that's just the first name on the list.
Cuba Gooding Jr. A guy.
Dana Frederick White! President of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Asa Butterfield,  English actor played Ender Wiggein in "Endor's Game "
I could go on but these names are pretty much nongender overall.
FYI,  except for the spelling my may is nongender too.
Raymond Skywalker. What do you think?

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021, 6:19 AM Peter Hews via Lois-Bujold <