[LMB] OT: Gender Roles

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 00:08:50 BST 2021

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 4:11 AM Peter Hews via Lois-Bujold <

> I'm familiar with the term "mansplaining," but we need another word when
> it's women telling another woman that she doesn't experience what she
> thinks she experiences (and recommending books to tell her what she ought
> to feel.)  Perhaps "matronising"?

It's unfortunate that you read that reply as entirely to tidsel, after I
answered their quite forthright question.

For the people in the back, the rest of the reply--addressed to Harvey (and
other individuals missing contemporary data on female reproductive biology,
psychology and endocrinology):
Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex
Life
by Emily Nagoski
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LD1ORBI

and

The Pleasure Gap: American Women and the Unfinished Sexual Revolution
by Katherine Rowland
https://www.amazon.com/Pleasure-Gap-American-Unfinished-Revolution-ebook/dp/B07RKW3FZ7

BJ