[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 05:21:06 BST 2021

Overcompensating because she was late last time, the Birthday Tixie hops on
stage just moments after midnight, looks around nervously, and produces
another letter, this time in the form of an email for Raye Johnson, from
the ever-handsome and well-respected Captain Vorpatril.

~ ~ ~

From: ivanyouidiot at vorkosiganhouse.br

To: Raye Johnson

Dear Raye,

Happy Birthday! Turning 46 - and as lovely as ever.

Quick note here, just want to say you are warmly invited to celebrate your
birthday at our new temporary home on Barrayar while we visit with our
ever-expanding family (expanding with offspring, I mean, not territory). At
last - some R&R and downtime. I know Tej and Ekaterin are particularly
eager to see you, and we'll make sure Miles behaves himself. Unless you'd
rather he didn't. Some people like chaos, I know.

Ma Kosti promised to make her special cake with 46 multicolored candles,
and your favourite pumpkin soup. Ekaterin picked out a symbolic bouquet
from her garden grown just for you.

Yours,

IV

namaste,