[LMB] OT: historical analogue for the meteor in The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 05:26:06 BST 2021

Thanks.
This comet or asteroid strike seems to have been considerably more
destructive then the Tell el-Hamman strike. If it changed the environment,
it might have been one of several strikes if  the comet or asteroid broke
up before entering Earth's atmosphere. I wonder how many other cultures
were wiped out by this way?