[LMB] OT: historical analogue for the meteor in The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Mon Oct 4 15:45:34 BST 2021

Phil Plait, an astronomer (and author of "Death from the Skies"), linked
some interesting comments about that article

in his tweet: https://twitter.com/BadAstronomer/status/1440432115447783428

https://twitter.com/MarkBoslough/status/1440490620854800385

https://twitter.com/MarkBoslough/status/1440816755161518082

https://twitter.com/SoilManDan/status/1441012233476186114