[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 14:24:48 BST 2021

Thank you so much for the good wishes!  I had a lovely time visiting the Vorpatril family residence, and meeting all the family!  The food was delicious, of course, and the flowers are beautiful! Thank you for the invitation; I enjoyed myself so much!
Raye
raye_j at yahoo.com
I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men and other mythical creatures.