[LMB] Spirit Ring, Chapter 3

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:37:26 BST 2021

Sundering isn't a possibility for Tollin, it has occurred - temporarily.
He is fed so that he doesn't decay to the point where it becomes
irrevocable for both him and the Gods.

The spirits in spirit rings must be fed if they're going to do anything,
even if that's only to disrupt strikes from other spirits.  It seems to be
the case that every action expends more of their essence, but it's not
clear to me if merely existing slowly uses them up.  I suspect that they
cannot last indefinitely without consuming other spirits of some sort.

Matt G.