[LMB] OT: Neil Gaiman question, What movie terrorized you?

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 00:09:09 BST 2021

The other night I was listening to NPR and a story came about a couple who
bought a house in Maryland and found out it belonged to  family who's son
had been possessed by a demon. They took the kid to St. Louis where he was
exorcised. The became the basis for "The Exorcist" the new home owner knew
what his Halloween theme would be.
Anyway the discussion went to what movie terrorized you? For him it was
"Night of the Comet"
For me it was, "Planet of the Vampires" in my defense is was ten years old
at the time.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021, 12:19 PM Pouncer via Lois-Bujold <