[LMB] Heinlein

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:12:11 BST 2021

Before about the 1950s, Heinlein was a big backer of One World Government.
See *Space Cadet* and some of his other works from that period.  What
changed his mind, AIUI, was a round-the-world tour he took (see *Tramp
Royale*).  Seeing how different other countries were cured him of that
notion.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 2:06 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <