[LMB] Australian Authors

Lois Rasmussen loisclare at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 07:11:56 BST 2021

Two Australian Authors I have enjoyed are Traci Harding's Fantasy works and The racy Chinese fantasy with lots of fighting works by Kylie Chan who lived in Hong Kong for a time but is Australian.
Another series is "Hal Space Jock" by Simon Haynes if you like silly Sci Fi.
Most of my Tasmanian author friends do historical for example Shirley Patton...she was on every K-Mark book department shelf one recent Christmas.
Lots of excellent writers here. Lois Rasmussen.