[LMB] Cloning?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Oct 9 23:26:30 BST 2021

Has there been any any cloning shown in the nexus except for the Jackson Whole body Leggers (a take on organleggers which is a take on bootleggers).
Does anyone think that human cloning is a good idea? I think it’s sickening.
We have no way of adjusting length of the tolemers which would be shorter in an adult than in an embryo. Remember, Dolly lived less than half as long as is normal for a sheep of that breed.

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.