[LMB] Cloning?

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 01:12:10 BST 2021

From: WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
> Has there been any any cloning shown in the nexus except for the
> Jackson Whole body Leggers (a take on organleggers which is a take on
> bootleggers).

There was the Durona Group; I don't think that they can be described
reasonably as organleggers.

brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> The process doesn?t sicken me.   Identical twins are clones.   Lots of
> our fruits and vegetables are clones.
>
> But if it is done for body parts or for narcissistic reasons, I agree
> with you.

I don't have a problem with cloned *parts* being grown, like the organs
described in LMB's books: Miles's new organs, Professora Vorthys's
heart, and so on.  I'm not even terribly offended by the idea of an
acephalic body being grown for organs to be harvested from.  I hate the
idea of a person being brought to maturity for that purpose with a mind,
and then killed.

Joel