[LMB] OT Rawling was Heinlein

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 02:31:45 BST 2021

Word of God has it that before Harry came, Slytherin had won the House Cup
for several years running.  I agree, that last-minute award of points
struck me as unfair, not to mention unkind to the Slytherins.  Jerks and
pureblood bigots a lot of them may well be, but they deserve fair treatment.

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 3:04 PM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <