[LMB] Education, was Spirit Ring - Fathers & Daughters

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 03:04:03 BST 2021

Sometimes when our museum needs to do some major project we'll go to the
police station and borrow some trustees to help out. A few years ago we had
to clear up and rearrange out storage unit and had a trustee work with us.
When we finished I took  him to the store and bought him a few snacks and a
big gulp before bringing him back to the jail. We got to talking and I
found out he was completely illiterate. What was worse was he didn't think
it was necessary to learn how to read. I tried to convince  him to learn
but wasn't interested.