[LMB] OT: Change blindness

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 03:27:15 BST 2021

I suspect it might have something to do with short term memory. Basically
the brain doesn't think its important enough to store the information in
the memory banks (so to speak) that's why witnesses are so unreliable.
There is a class exercise where the students suddenly witnesses a event in
class and has to describe the incident and those involved. Many of students
get it wrong.