[LMB] Education, was Spirit Ring - Fathers & Daughters

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Sun Oct 10 04:24:36 BST 2021

Up here, trustees are public-minded citizens who are members of governing
boards for libraries or theatre companies or museums etc.

I gather that's NOT what you meant here, but the confusion on my part was
fairly severe...

That's too bad you couldn't convince the illiterate man. Maybe he needed
an incentive, like a story he could only find the ending of by reading.
Though I would think that not being able to read signs or notices or
labels would be incentive enough.

I know my local library has books with simple vocabularies that are
designed for adults to help them to learn to read or improve their reading
skill by giving them something worthwhile.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca