[LMB] Education, was Spirit Ring - Fathers & Daughters

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 05:56:25 BST 2021

Have you thought of comic books?  The Asterix series, for example, has been
translated into all sorts of languages (I have my own favorite*, Asterix
and the Roman Agent*, in English, German and Latin...that last one was a
real bear to find at any sort of reasonable price!)  When I was studying
German in high school, I found the *Peanuts* books in German our teacher
had laying around to be quite helpful, since I already knew them well in
English.