[LMB] Education, was Spirit Ring - Fathers & Daughters

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Oct 10 12:57:32 BST 2021

> On Oct 9, 2021, at 10:04 PM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sometimes when our museum needs to do some major project we'll go to the
> police station and borrow some trustees to help out. A few years ago we had
> to clear up and rearrange out storage unit and had a trustee work with us.
> When we finished I took  him to the store and bought him a few snacks and a
> big gulp before bringing him back to the jail. We got to talking and I
> found out he was completely illiterate. What was worse was he didn't think
> it was necessary to learn how to read. I tried to convince  him to learn
> but wasn’t interested.

Trustees in relation to museums are usually the people hit up for money.

Many of the Museums should be in jail  but with money and hence
power comes lack of responsibility. The criminal justice system is set
up to convict people who can’t defend themselves by buying a good
lawyer and investigators instead of relying on overworked public
defenders.

—
MD. MS. in Law Robert Lustig “If there’s a label on the food, it’s a warning
label. That means it has been processed. Real food doesn’t need a label.”