[LMB] AKICOT:L Comercials

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 10 12:59:57 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Sunday, October 10th, 2021 at 1:37 PM, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

> On 10/10/2021 11:55, Jason Long wrote:
>
> > That horse dewormer has a primary anti-parasitic use in humans. Its
> >
> > discoverers won a Nobel Prize. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin
>
> The people who are taking it are not taking it because they suffer from
>
> parasites. (Nor is the horse dosage or purity appropriate for human
>
> consumption).
>
> And that was my point: all it takes is for some unscrupulous person to
>
> start an internet rumor of how that medicine brings some benefit to your
>
> unborn baby, and there will be idiots feeding it to pregnant women.

Is is not as simple as that.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56526632

https://colombiamedica.univalle.edu.co/index.php/comedica/article/view/4613/4859

Ivermectin has the potential to become an encouraging therapeutic agent to tackle COVID-19; while it has no impact on the replication of SARS-CoV-2, it attenuates inflammation and related symptoms.
https://www.pasteur.fr/en/ivermectin-alleviates-covid-19-symptoms-animal-model