[LMB] Education, was Spirit Ring - Fathers & Daughters

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sun Oct 10 19:19:27 BST 2021

I know there's a Spanish version of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,
because I bought it as a Christmas present for someone who was studying
Spanish at the time. I also know there's a French version, because I run
into French fans at times who did not read it in English.

I might add that Fanfiction.net has a lot of Harry Potter stories multiple
languages and you can pick the length; sometimes I read very short Harry
Potter stories in French just to see if I can still figure out what they
say. I haven't checked for myself yet, but I would imagine that the Star
Trek section of FFN has multiple languages as well.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20