[LMB] Cloning?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:10:13 BST 2021

I think that, as always, Herself herself summed cloning up well:  "Anybody
who went out and deliberately had a clone made was a little twisted.  Far
better to have a child, preferably with a partner a little smarter,
stronger or more able than you---that way you can have a chance of some
improvement in the family."  Or words to that effect---I don't have *Brothers
in Arms* open before me.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 9:48 AM Tony Zbaraschuk via Lois-Bujold <