[LMB] Reading in different languages

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 01:20:51 BST 2021

There's a place where you can find things like Winnie-the-Pooh in languages
like Gothic or Old English.  I've been longing for their Gothic Alice in
Wonderland for some time.   They also have books in quite a few dialects of
English.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021, 6:31 PM A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <