[LMB] OT: Ivermectin (was: Comercials

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 02:14:47 BST 2021

Last Wednesday I was informed of a acquaintance I knew had died from Covid.
She was a mother of five and was a believer that Covid19 was a conspiracy
to plant a chip through a fake vaccine. Sadly for her kids she was wrong.
I got into an argument with her last Thanksgiving over Covid. She rolled
her eyes when I said I was going to vaccinated as soon as possible. Which
why I knew her philosophy on Covid. It's a weird, I feel vindicated and
guilty at the same time.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021, 10:11 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <