[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 197, Issue 50

Douglas Weinfield douglasw at his.com
Tue Oct 12 02:45:57 BST 2021

And they can't talk either! Oh, my goodness, she must rewrite the books immediately!

And, snakes do not hear sounds like we do, but they are able to pick up and interpret vibrations in a similar way that we pick up and interpret sound waves. Snakes lack an outer ear but have all the workings of an inner ear, including a cochlea.

Message: 4