[LMB] The Most Influential Sci-Fi Books Of All Time

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 09:35:16 BST 2021

I don't know if this has already been posted. I stumbled across this yesterday.
Scrolling down the list there's a lot I agree with, a lot I haven't heard of, and
quite a few that I don't think are the book I'd choose as the best example
 from that author.

Yes, Lois is there, of course. They chose A Civil Campaign. I don't think that's the
book I'd call the most influential of her books.

https://bookriot.com/the-most-influential-sci-fi-books-of-all-time/?fbclid=IwAR2lLmus6EJqlHRp-n-G5wh33IGXdHZa5Bv_Qii55jc796MML4gq1Y92cos
[https://s2982.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/space-suit-field-of-flowers.jpg.optimal.jpg]<https://bookriot.com/the-most-influential-sci-fi-books-of-all-time/?fbclid=IwAR2lLmus6EJqlHRp-n-G5wh33IGXdHZa5Bv_Qii55jc796MML4gq1Y92cos>
The Most Influential Sci-Fi Books Of All Time<https://bookriot.com/the-most-influential-sci-fi-books-of-all-time/?fbclid=IwAR2lLmus6EJqlHRp-n-G5wh33IGXdHZa5Bv_Qii55jc796MML4gq1Y92cos>
The most influential sci-fi books of all time examine humanity's longest-held hopes and deepest, most visceral fears.
bookriot.com