[LMB] OT: Change blindness

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Oct 13 10:28:10 BST 2021

> On Oct 12, 2021, at 11:47 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 9:35 PM brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>

>>> On Oct 12, 2021, at 8:06 PM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> There was a rumor that some passengers of the Germanwings flight that
>>> crashed in the French Alps was recording the last moments of flight on
>>> their phones.
>>
>> Well, in that case, there wasn’t much they could do.

Moved to bottom for clarity

> That might help investigators figure out what happened.

And thus was the most they could do.

Unless you believe some god or goddess was going to suspend the laws of physics

Has anyone considered the possibility of God[1 being transgendered?

Someone has to have written fiction in that (jugular) vein.

[1] “God” is a title, not a name. Many people use it to refer to YaHuWaHu.

—
Of course our planet has its mood swings – it is, after all, bipolliar.