[LMB] Cloning?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Oct 13 14:57:24 BST 2021

You could say that Mark is a clone to replace Miles. Violently.
Ser Galen had a very limited imagination. What if Mark had not been squeezed into a Miles size and shape but had been allowed to grow strong and healthy with a Komarran mindset and introduced on Barrayar as a nonmutie heir to Aral? The political disruption would almost been as bad as the assassination attempt.

William A Wenrich

  *    A sinner, utterly dependent on God’s grace.