[LMB] Elizabeth's Bujold Trivia Quiz Question #2 - the answer

Elizabeth Holden alzurite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:57:23 BST 2021

On Oct 8 I posted:

> The quote is, "I've been living with obsessed men for the better part of
my
> life."

> Can you name:

> (1) The book
> (2) The name of the person speaking
> (3) The name of the person spoken to

Pat Mathews replied bravely:

> Cordelia

Spot on.

>  Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen

No, it was actually "A Civil Campaign". Page 185 of the Earthlight edition.

Jole, I think.

She was talking to Mark about Enrique. I wouldn't be surprised if the same
conversation didn't turn up with Jole!

Pat Mathews' award of Excellence in Replying (1 out of 3 isn't bad!)
consists of three hours of time in which she is guaranteed to have good
food and drink, entertainment of her choice, no stress, no interruptions,
company of choice (including pets), and total comfort.

namaste,
Elizabeth