[LMB] AKICOT:L Comercials

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:18:52 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Monday, October 11th, 2021 at 7:39 PM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 12:37:56 +0100, Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold
>
> lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk wrote:
>
> > On 10/10/2021 11:55, Jason Long wrote:
> >
> > > That horse dewormer has a primary anti-parasitic use in humans. Its
> > >
> > > discoverers won a Nobel Prize. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin
> >
> > The people who are taking it are not taking it because they suffer from
> >
> > parasites.
>
> They kind of are: memetic ones, in their brains.

*More than 52,000 people have died with coronavirus and though new infections are now low, they are not disappearing.

It is in this context that Ivermectin - a drug that is used to treat parasitic worms - has gained a lot of attention. Some doctors have been prescribing it to patients with coronavirus, saying that they have seen anecdotal evidence that it can alleviate some of the worst effects of Covid-19*

I do not think this doctors suffer from parasites in their brains - they are just trying to save patients with precious little vaccine or medication with which to do it.