[LMB] AKICOT:L Comercials

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 04:42:08 BST 2021

From: tidsel <egern at protonmail.com>

It is in this context that Ivermectin - a drug that is used to treat parasitic worms - has gained a lot of attention. Some doctors have been prescribing it to patients with coronavirus, saying that they have seen anecdotal evidence that it can alleviate some of the worst effects of Covid-19*
I do not think this doctors suffer from parasites in their brains - they are just trying to save patients with precious little vaccine or medication with which to do it.

Gwynne: I agree that desperate doctors are trying whatever they think
could make a difference. But I wonder how long it'll be before a company
with some low-selling product; any kind of human or animal medication,
vitamin compound, etc; realises that they can make massive profits by
setting up a few fake profiles online and touting the amazing powers of
this product - of course the government is hiding it from you... etc.

According to some real online research, a massively huge proportion of
all those weird conspiracy theories and wild antivaxx rubbish comes from
about a dozen people. It doesn't take much to set a snowball rolling down
into an avalanche.