[LMB] The Most Influential Sci-Fi Books Of All Time

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 05:36:49 BST 2021

I thought "A Civil Campaign" was a instant classic. It had elements of
romance and comedy that really put Miles in his place. It was a well
balanced book. I can reread it over and over and still appreciate the
comedy of errors that lead to the Miles dinner fiasco. Rarely do I laugh
out loud when I read, but this book made me guffaw.