[LMB] The Most Influential Sci-Fi Books Of All Time

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 06:31:07 BST 2021

Well Fritz Lieber's "The Big Time" about two time traveling cultures
engaged in the time wars also known as the "Change Wars" and "Gather
Darkness"  about aa dystopian theocracy 300 years after a nuclear war.
Also  the short story "A Bucket of Air" still haunts me I have that story
in a science fiction  anthology edited by Andre Norton.