[LMB] OT: Hair color

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Oct 15 02:26:20 BST 2021

On Oct 14, 2021, at 6:18 AM, B Van Look <vanlook19 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was explaining to a coworker that I dye my hair (Miss Clairol 110).
> They were surprised, as they thought the auburn was natural. (Good to know
> one has selected the appropriate undertones for a natural look.)
> So they asked what my natural hair color was.
>
> Brown and silver, I replied.
>
> And then started giggling, because I realized my hair was Vorkosigan
> colored ... and they weren't going to grok that.

My hair takes neither cellophanes nor dyes, even from a salon, although I might try blue/green/purple one of these days. Right now there’s a black/charcoal section in front, but the rest of it is sliver to white. I’m fine with that. A couple of years ago (2019?) I was fixing my latte (rather bitter) and a much younger woman admired my hair and asked if I’d dyed it! New one on me, but I told her that’s the way it grows.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala