[LMB] OT: Hair color

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 02:49:12 BST 2021

From: B Van Look <vanlook19 at gmail.com>

I was explaining to a coworker that I dye my hair (Miss Clairol 110).
They were surprised, as they thought the auburn was natural. (Good to know
one has selected the appropriate undertones for a natural look.)
So they asked what my natural hair color was.
Brown and silver, I replied.
And then started giggling, because I realized my hair was Vorkosigan
colored ... and they weren't going to grok that.
BJ

Gwynne: I've had fun colouring my hair for many years (there was the purple
phase... a variety of coppers and auburns... plain dark brown - which was
boring... ) When the first lockdown hit I finally found out my true hair colour;
I'd assumed that I'd be grey by now, but I was still mostly boring mid brown
with only a scattering of grey. I was able to revert to my chosen copper as soon
as lockdown ended.
Our latest lockdown ended on Monday. I was at the hairdressers... on Monday.