[LMB] OT: Hair color

B Van Look vanlook19 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 03:03:38 BST 2021

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 1:31 PM Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

> But I have also seen brunettes whose gray hairs have a yellowish tinge in
> a state of nature, and understand completely why they would like to color
> it.

I've managed to avoid that, thank goodness. Originally, I wanted to be a
redhead for fun, but it's for an entirely different reason these days.
The first time I colored my hair with Miss Clairol, I discovered my scalp
eczema went away. Didn't get that effect from other brands. So I keep
coloring my hair with MC.

It appears, after experimenting with letting my hair color go natural for
18months, to be causation, not correlation. I don't know what happens on my
scalp during the coloring process, I just know something happens and I like
what happens.

BJ