[LMB] OT: Hair color

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 11:12:27 BST 2021

Gwynne: For a while I had an 'experimental' stage; brown with pink
streaks, purple, copper, etc - a different colour every few months. It
was fun.
I was on playground duty (Ohhh how I don't miss that....) and some
dear little munchkin came up to me (I usually taught the older kids,
but the little guys always loved to have a chat in the playground.) This
dear little boy asked me, seriously, why I kept having different colours
 in my hair.
I answered him, "Well you wouldn't want to have your hair just one
colour all your life, would you."
He looked thoughtful and walked away. I wonder what he looks like now.