[LMB] OT: Hair color

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 18:27:52 BST 2021

On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:31:16 +0000, Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com>
wrote:

>My hair is - was - that dark brown without a trace of red, which often goes with blue-gray-aqua eyes. It silvered up so nicely I have never seen any reason to change the color in the least, though for a long time the color has been pewter gray.

Mine is similar.

I always thought of my self as dark-haired, until I went to work in
California for the DoJ.  They have to fill in the details for you, to
get your access pass, and it said: "Hair: gray".

And I thought, "Well, fuck."  It had sort of crept up on me. :)
--
Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.   - Francis Bacon