[LMB] Birthday letters

Kenton Schoen kdschoen1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:05:23 BST 2021

I, too have been enjoying the letters.  (I have a1/2 birthday coming next
month.  He says, wagging his tail,[or at least wriggling his butt as best a
tail-less ape can do without that expressive appendage], while looking up
with an innocent expression hoping for treats from the high table.)

Shouldn't we be celebrating these important holidays with a VorKosigan tea
party, soon?

Kenton