[LMB] OT: Hair color

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:08:44 BST 2021

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 12:29 PM Jane Hotchkiss via Lois-Bujold <

>  -All- of my female cousins and -all- of my former female bosses color(ed)
> their hair. I never have and have zero intention of doing so

 My very, very intense red hair has gradually been fading as I get into my
fifties. The gray is coming in pretty evenly, leaving me at this point with
a sort of strawberry blonde with silver highlights. I'm pretty happy with
it. Once it turns all the way gray, I'm thinking of going into colors not
seen in nature for human hair. Starting with royal blue.