[LMB] OT: Hair color

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Sat Oct 16 01:08:12 BST 2021

 I had always liked the idea of having auburn hair, so when my brown hair started going darker and duller as the first step toward gray, I went for it and got auburn lowlights. I kept that up until at some point I realized that my natural color was now a mix of brown and silver, blending into a sort of bronze. I found that delightful. I can see how I'll look when I'm completely gray if I stand directly under a strong light -- all the silver leaps out and says, "Look at me!"
Karen A. Wyle