[LMB] OT: Hair color

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Oct 16 06:55:23 BST 2021

My scalp psoriasis stopped responding to Taclonex, a lotion which is difficult to wash out. I’m taking Otezla for it, at half clinical strength, which spares ne from the all-day nausea the full dose gave me. As it affects my immune system—psoriasis is an auto-immune disease—I qualified for a third dose of vaccine.

If hair color would put paid to that, I’d go for it. Would you believe I have plaque in my right ear? Gah!

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala