[LMB] AKICOT:L Comercials

tidsel egern at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 16 10:51:14 BST 2021

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Thursday, October 14th, 2021 at 5:42 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Gwynne: I agree that desperate doctors are trying whatever they think
> could make a difference

Exactly. I became aware of this because a health worker I know moved to Africa and we talked about this.
I understand it as the nations who used Ivermerctin against the river blindness and parasites, discovered that they (these nations) also did better in
people surviving Covid. See for instance here:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.26.21254377v1

Also in Europe, doctors in hospitals tried various already known medications against Covid, with more or less success - for instance medication against malaria.
My point was that it is not just 'crazy people' who are using or were using Ivermectin and other not proven medications.

I haven't followed in detail the trials with Ivermerctin - and they are, I think still going on - just know that it is not in the interest of 'Big Pharma' to have a cheap and ready
medication, when they are working around the clock finding something themselves. Also there is a tendency for cultural snottiness, where many in the Western countries do not believe we
can learn anything from Africa or Asia.

>. But I wonder how long it'll be before a company
>
> with some low-selling product; any kind of human or animal medication,
>
> vitamin compound, etc; realises that they can make massive profits by
>
> setting up a few fake profiles online and touting the amazing powers of
>
> this product - of course the government is hiding it from you... etc.

That is the other side of the problem: what private people do as opposed to hospitals. I have Ivermectin in my house on the advice of my health worker friend, with very specific instructions, not least because I cannot get vaccinated because of allergy. It may or may not work should I get infected, but correctly used it will not harm me.  (Although the problem with vaccination *might*  be on the way to a solution in which case - *hurray!!*)

I guess my main point from the start of this debate really was that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar as the English say, and good sober debates is a much better solution than jeers  if you actually want to solve problems :-)