[LMB] OT: Ivermectin (was: Comercials

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sat Oct 16 13:54:32 BST 2021

> On Oct 16, 2021, at 6:19 AM, tidsel via Lois-Bujold <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I think I can understand your feelings here - but what a high price for her to pay for falling for fake news..
> What is really odd, though, is that that kind of thing doesn't seem to convince others.

People who fall for scams and the more obvious the scam the worse they fall, find it hard
to give up and admit they were wrong. In many cases they’d rather die.
—
In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate.
Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over."
--tweet by British columnist, Dan Hodges, June 15, 2015”