[LMB] AKICOT:L Comercials

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 14:33:00 BST 2021

From: Peter Hews <Peterhews at protonmail.com>

On Thursday, October 14th, 2021 at 05:42, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Gwynne: I agree that desperate doctors are trying whatever they think
> could make a difference. But I wonder how long it'll be before a company
> with some low-selling product; any kind of human or animal medication,
> vitamin compound, etc; realises that they can make massive profits by
> setting up a few fake profiles online and touting the amazing powers of
> this product - of course the government is hiding it from you... etc.

For what it's worth, Merck, who own the patents for ivermectin, have advised against using it and said it's untested and unproved.  Of course a conspiracy fan would say they're just covering their tracks.
Peter Hews

Gwynne: I can't understand why, if you believe someone is putting microchips
in vaccine, you don't realise that they could also put it in cow wormer.