[LMB] OT: Hair color

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 02:09:15 BST 2021

sorry if this is offensive, but IMHO that show is stupid stupid stupid!
Reminds  me of other intellectual things like Lost In Space, or Spaceballs.
Which isn't to say it may not be entertaining! (This opinion was just
formed from watching the first 15 minutes of episode 1--those of you with
more patience may prevail.)