[LMB] OT: Hair color

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Oct 18 04:08:58 BST 2021

On Fri, 15 Oct 2021, Marc Wilson wrote:
> I've been dark-haired since my teens, but as a kid I was *platinum*
> blond.  And skinny: when we played "Man from Uncle", I was Ilya.
>
> If I didn't remember being that kid, I'd be hard to convince that the
> photos were of me.

I have a large-size photo of me at about age 4. My hair is bright blonde.

I was blonde from birth and then shortly after I started school, my hair
went deep dark brown. Then at age 18, I got my first white hairs, and they
started to get quite noticeable in my late 30s.

I really would have been perfectly happy to y'know just stay blonde ...

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca