[LMB] OT: Ivermectin (was: Comercials

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Oct 18 04:12:25 BST 2021

On Sun, 17 Oct 2021, alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca wrote:
> So I think that addressing fears & emotional reactions directly and with
> respect may be the only way of dealing with this. I heard a recent discussion
> on CBC about ivermectin and it suggested that pro-vax people making fun of
> this (which is SO tempting) just puts people's backs up.

Thinking more about this, people are more interested in and convinced by
stories rather than dry facts. Maybe we need to tel more stories, and more
hopeful stories about the benefits of vaccination.

(And also let people who hate needles know that doctors can work them on
that...)

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor