[LMB] OT: Hair color

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 16:43:06 BST 2021

Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com> wrote:
[re: _Space Cases_]
> sorry if this is offensive, but IMHO that show is stupid stupid stupid!
> Reminds  me of other intellectual things like Lost In Space, or Spaceballs.
> Which isn't to say it may not be entertaining! (This opinion was just
> formed from watching the first 15 minutes of episode 1--those of you with
> more patience may prevail.)

Uh.  _Lost In Space_ was intended for a family audience; _Spaceballs_
is a typical Mel Brooks goofy comedy for adults.  _Space Cases_ was
targeted mainly at youngsters.  If you don't like it, well, that's your
business, but your comparison suggests to me that you don't really get
the creators' intentions.  (The creators being Bill Mumy, originally of
_Lost In Space_ and later of _Babylon 5_, and Peter David.)

Joel