[LMB] OT: Hair color

B. Ross Ashley brashley46 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:55:26 BST 2021

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 16:08:06 +0100, Martin Smith wrote:

> I was ash blonde as a kid. Darkened to dark mouse in my teens and early twenties. Now as I approach the big 6, I'm graying more or less evenly at the front, but the back makes me look rather
> like a badger - stripes of dark and silver.

I also was quite brightly blond as a kid, but after about 6 years old the hair started to darken. My beard has been going grey for about 20 years, slowly, but the head hair is still brownish.
Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/02A6A249-C646-4121-9776-368E08A28089@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=bG9pcy1idWpvbGRAbGlzdHMuaGVyYWxkLmNvLnVr), the best free email app for work